[phenixbb] ramachandran_restraints

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Dec 28 06:32:02 PST 2010

Hi Jose,

Is it possible that the density is inaccurate enough that the "forced out
of density" peptide bonds might actually be closer to the correct
positions than where they were previously?  At resolutions in this range
if the overall ADP's are high and the map is not that clear sometimes
moving things out of density but into geometrically likely configurations
could possibly make the model better.

All the best,
Tom T