[phenixbb] MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET mismatch between PHENIX and Coot

Engin Özkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 29 19:38:38 PST 2010

Dear Ralf and Ben,

One of our lab members was having this problem, and I am happy to report
that unsetting the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET in the start_coot shell
script seems to resolve the problem on my intel Mac. I haven't tested it
intensively, but a few coot jobs I initiated from the GUI did start, and
behave as expected.

Thanks,
Engin