[phenixbb] data used in refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 1 09:22:20 PST 2010

Hi Karolina,

phenix.refine automatically removes reflection outliers. Typically it is
a few reflections. This should be reported at the beginning of .log file.
If you still have trouble with this, then please send me the model and
data files (directly to my email), and I will have a look and explain
what happens.

Pavel.