[phenixbb] Completeness issue by phenix - revisited

J. Fleming moloch525 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:42:40 PST 2010

Hi,

  I'm having a problem using phenix.refine with my x-ray data.  My
completeness is always 89% when it should be 99%.  My data was originally
processed with CCP4i.  I found an old post (see below) with a potential fix
that doesn't work for me.  I've tried changing the 'Anomalous flag: True' to
'Anomalous flag: False'  but my completeness is still 89%.  I've clicked
through a variety of other setting in the GUI that I thought would help but
no luck. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jon