[phenixbb] phenix.refine frozen

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 11 00:08:19 PST 2010

Hi Roberto,

I got your email a few days ago and forwarded it to Nat since a part of
the problem is likely to be related to the GUI somehow.

I need to reproduce this problem to know why it hangs at weights
calculation step. This is the first time I see it.
Can you send me the data and model and the exact command you used (or
sequence of clicks)?

What happens if you run the same refinement from the command line?

Pavel.