[phenixbb] multiple model refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 12 08:13:34 PST 2010

Hi Chen,

a proper implementation of multiple-model refinement is not available.
However you can have up to 4 models and assign different altloc to each
model. This would be hideously inefficient but may work depending on the
context.

By the way, the version 1.3 is extremely old; 1.6 is available:
http://www.phenix-online.org/download/

Pavel.