[phenixbb] refinement at 4.4 A => side chains or not

Kendall Nettles knettles at scripps.edu
Fri Feb 12 09:23:13 PST 2010

I just did something similar for a data set that is around 3.5angstroms, using two components for molecular replacement from 2angstrom structures. I left side chains for the molecular replacement and first round of refinement/model building. After that I decided to keep side chains if there was electron density covering at least the alpha-carbon.
Kendall Nettles