[phenixbb] Custom ligand - confirming the correct scattering definition

George Phillips phillips at biochem.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 15 17:45:51 PST 2010

Ralf,

Yes, tabulated  Fe+2 and Fe+3 would be good for us (as it would most folks who work with heme proteins).  There are a lot of metallobiochemists who would want other elements similarly described. : ) CNS did this well, but we would rather migrate to PHENIX for the obvious reason of more modern and powerful algorithms and improved validation, etc.

Thanks for the location of these parameters, which can be juggled in the short term!

George

George N. Phillips, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor of Biochemistry and of
     Computer Sciences