[phenixbb] phenix.elbow and compound refinement

Nigel W Moriarty NWMoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 16 15:24:34 PST 2010

Yu

It is most likely that the naming of the hydrogens in eLBOW is using the
PDB v3.2 remediated format for hydrogen names.  You can get the old
naming format from eLBOW using

phenix.elbow --wrap_hydrogen_names

to create older names.

Can you send me both files (from PRODRG and eLBOW) so I can investigate.

Nigel