[phenixbb] weaker density in maps

William G. Scott wgscott at chemistry.ucsc.edu
Sat Feb 27 10:11:10 PST 2010

I noticed that phenix makes by default two sets of maps, one of which has some sort of filling for missing reflections.  The one that doesn't do this correction I have found will preserve weak features better (in my most memorable case, water number six on a Mn++ ion). I never tried the gui, but maybe you are looking at the other map by default with that.