[phenixbb] some sort of occupancy refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 1 01:30:23 PST 2010

Hi Bryan,

I'm not sure I understand what exactly you are trying to do (at least at
this time), but if you send me your PDB file and tell me what exactly
should happen to its content during refinement, then I will most likely
send you an example of how to do it.

The past experience shows that this kind of questions is usually
easy-fixable.

Happy New Year!
Pavel.