[phenixbb] text output for model quality and validation report at phenix

Ravindra D. Makde rdm19 at psu.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:46:04 PST 2010

Hi all,
I will greatly appreciate the answers to following query:
How can  I get the text or excel output of the model quality and validation
report  of a model after phenix refinement? I am specially interested in real
space CC of the various residues. I am  using phenix.refine_gui  at
phenix-1.4-162. I have searched all output files, but couldn't find.
Thanks in advance.
Ravi

Ravindra D. Makde, PhD
Postdoctoral fellow, Tan lab,
The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
The Pennsylvania State University,
University Park, PA 16802
USA