[phenixbb] Resolve after Phaser SAD module - question

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sun Jan 10 15:29:24 PST 2010

Hi Peter,

If I understand you correctly, and if you are using autosol, then this is
what will happen by default. AutoSol will take the map coefficients from
Phaser SAD phasing as starting coefficients for resolve density
modification.

You will know that this is happening by finding something like this in
your AutoSol_run_1_1.log file:

SOLUTION USED TO START DEN MOD:
Solution  2 using HYSS on
/net/technology/scratch1/terwill/run_2009-12-20/SAD2/ut-synthase/peak.sca_ano_1.sca
and taking inverse. Dataset #1 SG="C 2 2 21"
HKLIN: phaser_2.mtz
Using FWT and PHIFWT from phaser_2_fwt.mtz (copied to FP PHIM FOM) to
start density modification

I hope that helps!
-Tom T