[phenixbb] twin refinement in phenix-1.5-2

jonathan elegheert jonathan.elegheert at ugent.be
Tue Jan 19 09:32:02 PST 2010

Hi Kelly,

I encountered the same with later nightlies than 1.5-2 also. The problem
is the "fix_rotamers = True " command. You have to return it to its
default value "None".

Apparently, some subroutines like that one don't work with twin_f_lsq
algorithm. I believe because the fix_rotamers function depends on a map
cc calculation which also in itself doesn't work with twin_f_lsq.

At least that's my understanding.

Jonathan Elegheert
PhD student
Ghent University