[phenixbb] refinement with alternative molecules?

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 25 21:39:48 PST 2010

Hi Su-Chang,

yes, you can do it in phenix.refine and it is very easy. Make sure both
molecules have the same chain id, and assign each molecule a different
altLoc identifier, like A and B. Then everything else will be done
automatically next time you feed such PDB model into phenix.refine.

Please let me know if you need any help with this, have any questions or
need an example.

Good luck,
Pavel.