[phenixbb] phaser spacegroup within phenix

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jun 16 05:01:19 PDT 2010

> the P2 solution had a higher initial LLG than the P21 solution while finding the first copy of 4 in my A.U.. So phaser picked P2 to continue the molecular replacement and subsequently stopped due to clashes during packing.

I wonder how often this happens. And it worries me..

use_all_plausible_sg = False is the default in the command line version of phenix automr... was it enabled by default for the gui?

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D