[phenixbb] is derivative data useful for looking for the missingpart of the model?

fn1 at rice.edu fn1 at rice.edu
Wed Jun 16 11:34:46 PDT 2010

Hi Jacob,

The size for the monomer of protein is 18 kd, and it forms a trimer.
But in the current model, the monomer becomes two fragment. The
missing connection part happens to be a loop containing a very short
helix (8-10 residues) and one disulfide bond as deduced from its
homologue crystal structure.

We did run the gel for the crystal, but it looks same.

Fengyun