[phenixbb] NAG clashes: C2 with ND2

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 25 13:43:45 PDT 2010

Hi Sam,

phenix.refine outputs .geo file that lists all the geometry restraints
used in refinement for all atoms. You can find the atoms you are
interested in and see what are the restraints targets (ideal values for
bonds, angles, etc...), then compare those with the CIF file to make
sure which one is used. I'm almost sure that will answer your question.

Pavel.