[phenixbb] autosol and NCS

hli at uci.edu hli at uci.edu
Wed Mar 3 18:21:08 PST 2010

I have solved a structure by MR with Phaser. There are 4 copies of
molecules per ASU. Parts of the search model are not agreeable with the
new structure leading to messy density in some regions. Now a set of SAD
data has been collected. I want to run Autosol (MRSAD) to combine the SAD
and model phases, doing density modification including the NCS.

Can I run simple_ncs_from_pdb to get the NCS operators from the MR
solution pdb file and use them for Autosol?

Thanks for help.

Huiying

UC Irvine