[phenixbb] molprobity todo list and coot integration in linux

hari jayaram harijay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:38:20 PST 2010

Thanks Nat,
I didnt realize that the phenix tables also recenter coot when you click on
any item in the validate list..So since this feature works perfectly well I
dont see any need to have a separate popup GUI todo list.

Just curious , speaking of coot and phenix communicating , Is it true that
coot and phenix communicate by XML-RPC ? ..

Hari