[phenixbb] Number of atoms and average b-factors for specific chain IDs (with the option of specifying multiple chain IDs).

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Sat Mar 13 15:47:05 PST 2010

It's for NSMB, they actually ask for this stuff in their table 1 x-ray template.

FR

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D