[phenixbb] where to find phenix.phaser 2.2.3 documentation on keywords

Bjørn Panyella Pedersen bjopp at bioxray.au.dk
Wed Mar 24 06:38:09 PDT 2010

Dear list
I am struggling to find the documentation for Phaser 2.2.3 (as part of phenix.phaser v1.6.289), and
more specifically the list of allowed keywords and what their significance is.

In my hands the PACK keyword is no longer allowed in v2.2.3 (works fine in v2.1.4) while two
alternatives: SELECT CUTOFF DISTANCE and QUICK are suggested instead. However I cannot find any
details on what these do. Ultimately I want to allow packing clashes beyond the default of 10.

A google-search only give me hits on the Phaser homepage with documentation for v.2.1
(http://www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk/phaser/documentation/index.html), and the phenix.phaser
documentation (http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/phaser.htm) does not include a keyword-list.

Hope somebody can help with this simple problem.

Best
Bjørn

--
Bjørn Panyella Pedersen, PhD
Postdoc

PUMPKIN, Centre for Membrane Pumps in Cells and Disease
University of Aarhus, Dept. Molecular Biology
Gustav Wieds Vej 10C DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark

Phone: +45 89425261
E-mail: bjopp at bioxray.au.dk
http://www.bioxray.au.dk