[phenixbb] where to find phenix.phaser 2.2.3 documentation on keywords

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 07:24:25 PDT 2010

Dear Bjorn,

Sorry for the trouble!  We made a decision some time ago to switch from old-fashioned web pages to a Wiki format (which is easier for us to update wherever we are), and all the new documentation is on the Wiki.  We've delayed announcing it because we keep thinking that we should spend a few days going through it thoroughly first.

But if it's causing trouble to users, then perhaps it's better to make the URL public knowledge.  We've been using the documentation internally for a while, so it's probably mostly fine -- but please send feedback if you find any errors!

The URL is: http://www.phaser.cimr.cam.ac.uk/index.php/Phaser_Crystallographic_Software

Note that by using a Wiki format we've been able to add a new feature, a "User Stories" page where people can describe a strategy they used to overcome a difficult problem.  We've put in a couple of examples and hope to expand this, but if you want to add one, you just have to create an account and it should be reasonably straightforward.

All the best,

Randy Read