[phenixbb] Citation for xtriage

Folmer Fredslund folmerf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:46:57 PDT 2010

Dear Mark,

On 30 March 2010 19:30, Dr. Mark Mayer <mayerm at mail.nih.gov> wrote:

> I'm writing up some results for which we used phenix.xtriage to screen xtals
> for twin fraction and would like to know if there is a paper we could/should
> cite?
>
> At the time this work was done we were not using the rest of the phenix
> suite for refinement (we are now!).

Going to the phenix FAQS
(http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/faqs.htm#anch2) it would
be

PHENIX: a comprehensive Python-based system for macromolecular
structure solution. P. D. Adams, P. V. Afonine, G. Bunkóczi, V. B.
Chen, I. W. Davis, N. Echoo ls, J. J. Headd, L.-W. Hung, G. J. Kapral,
R. W. Grosse-Kunstleve, A. J. McCoy, N. W. Moriarty, R. Oeffner, R. J.
Read, D. C. Richardson, J. S. Richardson, T. C. Terwilliger and P. H.
Zwart. Acta Cryst. D66, 213-221 (2010).

Or maybe the developers prefer you cite the CCP4 newletters listed at:
http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/xtriage.htm#anch24

Hope this helps,
Folmer Fredslund