[phenixbb] Error in PDB Validation letter

Raja Dey rdey at usc.edu
Sun May 2 10:51:21 PDT 2010

Dear Nigel,
                 Thanks for your reply. I understood the error with BML. I will try to fix that now. I am not clear what you suggested about the other error. Are you suggesting to change the nucleotides as follows:
DA to ADE
DC to CYT
and so on...

Actually I used 3 letter code for nucleotides in PHENIX refinement. Before submission to PDB I changed to DA, DC ....like this. Otherwise PDB deposition system can not recognize. Might be there is a way, so that I can avoid this hassle of changing this code for PDB deposition. Please tell me if I did anything wrong.
Thanks...

Raja