[phenixbb] AUTOSOL for MAD data with error message-'Need a symfile for solve'

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue May 4 05:53:34 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,
I am a little puzzled...I would have thought that it was fixed in phenix
1.6.1. Can you possibly send me your data and exact command so that I can
fix this?  I'm sorry about that!
-Tom T

>> I am also having this problem, has this been corrected? I am using
phenix-1.6.1 through the phenix GUI.

>> Cheers
>> Peter Czabotar
>>

>>>Hi again Frank and Graeme and Mohan,
>>>
>>>This is now fixed and should be available in tomorrow's build of
PHENIX. Most setting should now be available in Autosol (this bug only
affected Autosol, not Autobuild or any other PHENIX routines).

>>>Thanks for pointing out the problem (and Mohan if this does not solve
it in your case, please let me know and I'll continue to fix it).

>>>All the best,
>>>Tom T

nothing wrong or "non-standard" with that setting.  If the program
won't

symmetry operator file;  I forget which environment variable it is,
check the manual, but point it to an up-to-date ccp4 installation,
and