[phenixbb] anisotropy and mtz edit

Leonid Sazanov sazanov at mrc-mbu.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 4 07:08:05 PDT 2010

Hi, with highly anisotropic data we use Mark Sawaya's anistropy
correction server, which works very well for electron density calculations.
For refinement, we would like to use original data, but still cut to
different limits over a,b,c (like 3.9 3.4 3.2 A, for example).
Is there any facility for that in Phenix, and if not, can it be implemented?
I know anisotropic scaling itself is done in Phaser, but would be useful
also to have a possibility to cut resolution limits differently in any
mtz file.

--
Dr. Leonid A. Sazanov
Research group leader