[phenixbb] mac os x installation binary files

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Fri May 7 13:11:19 PDT 2010

Good news,

But will it be via Apple's .pkg / installer? I'd rather have a dmg
containing an icon/bundle that I can simply drag to the desktop.
Installing via .pkg's normally requires admin priv's.

On May 7, 2010, at 2:03 PM, Nathaniel Echols wrote:

> The next version will have additional disk-image based installers
> for Mac, which will allow you to avoid the command line entirely.
> (The current installation mechanism will still be possible, of
> course.)

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D