[phenixbb] phenix.model_vs_data

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu May 13 11:02:09 PDT 2010

Hi Young-Jin,

phenix.model_vs_data:

- computes the R-factors using all data available,
- extracts the R-factors from PDB file header (if available),
- extracts resolution limits as well as sigma cutoffs from PDB file
header (if available) and re-computes the R-factors using these cutoffs.

This is why you get three sets of Rwork/Rfree.  Obviously, they may be
different.

Please let me know if it's still not clear.

Pavel.