[phenixbb] WAS: changing TLS groups mid refinement

Ed Pozharski epozh001 at umaryland.edu
Mon May 17 12:35:34 PDT 2010

The person(s) in charge of cctbx can give more specific answer, but I
suspect this is not the case.  While the main format is mtz (and thus
NaN is used to specify missing reflections), it appears to me from a
quick look at mmtbx module that internally missing reflections are
exactly that - missing from corresponding python data structures.

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs