[phenixbb] View DM map from AutoSol gui?

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Wed May 19 13:33:22 PDT 2010

I'm not a GUI kind of person but today I'm messing around with it.

After AutoSol (with build=False... errr AutoBuild unchecked), I have
an opportunity to 'View sites and experimental map' in coot or PyMOL.
Wouldn't it be more useful if the gui loaded the DM maps as well?

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D