[phenixbb] View DM map from AutoSol gui?

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed May 19 13:43:12 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Francis E Reyes <Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu
> wrote:

> After AutoSol (with build=False... errr AutoBuild unchecked), I have an
> opportunity to 'View sites and experimental map' in coot or PyMOL. Wouldn't
> it be more useful if the gui loaded the DM maps as well?

Which version were you using?  There was a bug that prevented the density
modification results from being listed when building was turned off; this is
now fixed in the nightly builds.  However, if you click the Coot button in
the summary tab, you'll still get the overall_best DM map, you just won't
get a choice of solutions.  (It may be possible to view the individual
RESOLVE outputs by right-clicking on the magnifying glass icon next to each
file in the list - but I need to double-check this.)

-Nat