[phenixbb] "Open in Coot" not working on 1.6.1-357

Ben Eisenbraun bene at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Wed May 26 21:31:41 PDT 2010

Howdy PHENIXians,

I can't seem to get the "Open in Coot" option to work in PHENIX.  I tested
version 1.6.1-357 on 32 and 64-bit linux as well as the OS X Intel version,
and while Coot will open, it won't display the working data.

'phenix.find_coot_command' works fine from the command line.  On the linux
machines, when Coot opens, it doesn't have the "Connected to PHENIX"
button.  On the OS X Intel machine, it does have the button, but it still
won't display the working data.

Any ideas?

-ben

--
| Ben Eisenbraun                              | Software Sysadmin      |
| Structural Biology Grid                     | http://sbgrid.org      |