[phenixbb] phenix.autosol : scala unmerged ok?

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Nov 10 12:14:31 PST 2010

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the bug report!  I have now fixed this problem. It was an error
in keeping track of file types for MIR/SIR scaling when an anisotropy
correction was applied. It should work with versions starting tomorrow. So
you should be able to use unmerged I, SIGI, M/ISYM from scala for
MIR/SIR/MAD/SAD now.  Let me know if that isn't so!

Thanks very much for pointing it out!
-Tom