[phenixbb] Riding H

Jianghai Zhu jzhu at idi.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 29 16:55:07 PDT 2010

As I said, stripping the H and re-add the H has a little problem.  Because the methyl group can rotate, phenix.refine actually rotates the H atoms on the methyl group, a lot of clashes can be avoided.  While the molprobity and phenix validation tools can't do that, a lot more clashes appear.

-- Jianghai