[phenixbb] can phenix.refine output mtz with structure factors not just coeficients?

amadrona at uci.edu amadrona at uci.edu
Thu Sep 2 11:57:12 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am going to deposit a structurein the pdb but noticed that all of the
mtz files from phenix.refine only contain coeficients and not reflection
info.

Is it as simple as running another refinement with write_maps = true
instead of false?  Will this right out an mtz with structure factors
instead of just coeficients.  I am a newbie at crystalagraphy so I
appolgize if this obvious.

Ideally, I would like to create an mtz with structure factors as well as a
map for CNS.  Is there a way to do this without runing another refinment
maybe using "maps.params".  Thank you very much for the help!

-Yarrow

output {
    prefix = "CIN4_refine"
    serial = 12