[phenixbb] Can we untoggle molecular weight mean deviation check on ensembles in autoMR?

James Thompson Thompson.James at mayo.edu
Thu Sep 2 12:09:39 PDT 2010

A postdoc in my lab with many more files inside his Phenix build directory just showed me that the Mwt mean deviation check on input ensembles is hard-coded in Phaser.  A seemingly arbitrary value of 20% is set within the file emsembles.cc.  So, the answer to my previous question is presently NO.  We users cannot untoggle or alter this mean deviation value without some recompile of Phaser.  I will play with my Sculpt'ed output from the Mustang server to reduce the Mwt deviations within the ensemble of coordinates that I want to feed to Phaser-MP to get by.

James R. Thompson <thompson.james at mayo.edu>