[phenixbb] will phenix.fmodel automatically generates and takes into account the TLS B by reading the TLS REMARK from pdb?

zhangh1 at umbc.edu zhangh1 at umbc.edu
Tue Sep 7 10:16:23 PDT 2010

Thanks Pavel:

I tried the following code for PDB 1SX3:

*******************
phenix.tls 1SX3.pdb combine_tls=true
********************

but it ended up with:

======================= TLS groups from PDB file header

Sorry: Bad TLS selection: start index > end index.

Not sure whether something wrong with the PDB file or the script.

By the way, do I have to specify the selection or phenix.tls will
automatically do it based on PDB header?

Thanks!

Hailiang