[phenixbb] nqh-flip option: Please neglect previous mail.

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 16 09:02:19 PDT 2010

Just to clarify, the issue is not GUI or Mac specific and is also not
a problem with the NQH-flip method.  Rather, it is an issue with
PHENIX not properly throwing an error when the input model has two
atoms with the same chainID, residue number, and alternate conformer
code.  For some reason PHENIX is not reporting this error (which it
should), but it is being caught by the NQH-flip methods (albeit not
gracefully).

Thanks again to Young-Jin for turning our attention to this error.

Jeff