[phenixbb] Something that came up on the CCP4 list...

Simon Kolstoe s.kolstoe at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Sep 16 13:41:29 PDT 2010

Just for the record I've had it make a big difference a number of
times as well with both refmac & shelx. I was under the impression
that phenix.refine was "cleverly" allowing me to use that trick by
just starring the add riding hydrogens in the def file however it
seems not - something worth knowing!

Simon