[phenixbb] Phenix renewal support

Jovine Luca luca.jovine at ki.se
Mon Sep 20 02:51:44 PDT 2010

Dear Paul,

Am I still in time to send you a letter? I meant to do this by the deadline, but I had a minor accident and was in hospital. If this could still be useful, please let me know and I'll put it down straight away.

Best regards,

Luca

Luca Jovine, Ph.D.
Group Leader & EMBO Young Investigator
Karolinska Institutet
Department of Biosciences and Nutrition & Center for Biosciences
Hälsovägen 7, SE-141 57 Huddinge, Sweden
Voice: +46.(0)8.6083-301  FAX: +46.(0)8.6081-501
E-mail: luca.jovine at ki.se
W3: http://jovinelab.org