[phenixbb] latest 64-bit command line build for Mac OSX 10.6.7?

Ben Eisenbraun bene at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 3 17:29:27 PDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 02:26:02PM -0700, Nathaniel Echols wrote:
> (PS. the choice of kernel is irrelevant - 10.6 will always be detected
> as x86_64, and the 64-bit build should work with either kernel.)

Unless you are running on one of the very first Intel Macs using an Intel
Core Duo CPU, which is 32-bit only.

This is a minority population, but since people are reluctant to
decomission Macs, we have already had several tickets on. e.g. 64-bit only
CNS.

-ben

--
| SBGrid Consortium                          | http://sbgrid.org       |