[phenixbb] phenix.maps

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 27 10:50:45 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Bradley Hintze
<bradley.hintze at duke.edu> wrote:
> This shows my ignorance about mtz files. I'm having trouble with
> phenix.find_helices_strands. I got 3kat.mtz from Pavel's database.
> I run:
> $ phenix.find_helices_strands 3kat.mtz labin="LABIN FP=2FOFCWT
> PHIB=PH2FOFCWT"

The labels need to actually be present in the MTZ file.  The file
you're using (assuming it's the same one you sent us earlier) only
contains amplitudes and R-free flags.  For this particular application
(and phenix.fit_loops as well), you need to supply map coefficients -
it won't calculate them on the fly.

-Nat