[phenixbb] R/Rfree discrepancy Phenix vs Refmac

David Goldstone david.goldstone at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 06:15:42 PDT 2011

Hi Sabine,

I am by no means an expert in such things and I am sure that you will
get a comprehensive answer at some point. My understanding is that
differences in weightings, and the treatment of the solvent correction
means reproducing R-factors across different programs is not really
possible.

Also in the greater scheme of things they are not too dissimilar.

Kind regards

David