[phenixbb] phenix.phaser multiple pdbs

G Y gysubscribe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 03:26:26 PDT 2011

Dear Gabor,

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation and kind help. I tried your
comment. The two ways of defining search procedure gave me the same
solution.

For

search {
 ensembles = a1
 copies = 1
}
search {
 ensembles = a2
 copies = 1
}

I got also only one result contains one best molecule pdb. Would you have
some idea for this? How could I really get several output for each of the
input model?

Thanks and regards,