[phenixbb] Zinc-cysteine bond refinement in phenix_refine

Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve rwgrosse-kunstleve at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 31 10:23:28 PDT 2011

phenix.refine does not work with the LINK lines in any way (long story).

Could you send me (off-list) the inputs?
I suspect something must be pushing the ZN the wrong way. It will be much
easier for me to diagnose your problem if I have the inputs for
phenix.refine.
If you don't want to share the data, I could probably do without, but the
other files are essential.

Ralf