[phenixbb] automr wizard: searching for all plausible space groups option

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 07:26:00 PST 2011

In addition to Nat's suggestion about using a newer version, it's possible that AutoMR is confused by setting all_plausible_sg_list to an invalid value.  It should be a list of space groups to test, so True is not a legal value and I suspect a list has to be enclosed in quotes.  It should work if you just say

use_all_plausible_sg=True

without giving any list.

I'm not sure why setting space_group didn't work, unless 1.6.1 predates the change of variable name from sg to space_group.

Regards,

Randy