[phenixbb] Autosol problems

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Dec 8 08:19:40 PST 2011

Hi Stacy,

I'm sorry for the trouble!  Normally autosol should not have problems with resolve, so this indicates that either (1) the data are unusual or (2) there is some problem in autosol.

Can you possibly send along (terwilliger at lanl.gov) the log file from autosol and the LAST.log file if there is one?

Also what version of phenix is this?  (type "phenix.version")

Thanks!
-Tom T

On Dec 8, 2011, at 8:55 AM, stacy William wrote:

> Dear All...
> I am new user for Phenix. I am right now working with SAD data. I had run Ausol in GUI interface with my SAD anamolous data. but when i am using the output file  for my autobuild program it is giving problems with Resolve... n terminating with  an error message suggesting to check resolve file. Do i need to change some parameters in Autosol to produce right output files which in turn can work as input files for Autobuild program
> Thanks
> Stacy

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB