[phenixbb] GUI MR_Rosetta without explicit search model?

Gohlke, Ulrich ulrich.gohlke at mdc-berlin.de
Fri Dec 16 02:49:35 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to set up an MR_Rosetta run using the GUI of Phenix 1.7.3. Unlike the command line version, it doesn't seem to accept either Robetta fragment files or alignment files from the hhpred server as the sole input but it keeps on asking for a pdb-file as search model. Is this behaviour intended or am I missing something?

Best regards,

Uli Gohlke

dr ulrich gohlke

staff scientist - macromolecular structure and interaction

max-delbrück-center for molecular medicine (mdc)

+49 30 9406 - 2725 (w)

+49 30 9406 - 2548 (fax)

ulrich.gohlke at mdc-berlin.de <mailto:ulrich.gohlke at mdc-berlin.de>

http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/research/research_teams/macromolecular_structure_and_interaction/ <http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/research/research_teams/macromolecular_structure_and_interaction/>