[phenixbb] High B-factors after Phenix restrained refinement

Steiner, Roberto roberto.steiner at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 08:11:33 PST 2011

Hi Da

Even if you deposit a structure refined with Refmac the PDB now expects the total B values being present. Have a look at
http://deposit.rcsb.org/adit/REFMAC.html

What you call "more" correct does not really make much sense to me if I understand you properly. If you follow the link given above (or use TLSANL directly from the CCP4) and get 'total Bs' from Refmac  I am sure they will be more or less the same and the Bs from phenix.refine.